Saturday, November 14, 2009

People Who are Never Thankful

Why is it some people are never thankful? No matter how much they have they keep clamouring for more and never thankful for what they already have. Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with clamouring for more if that is what rocks your boat. The trouble is not being thankful for what you already have even when it is way more than most people have. There are thousands of people who would love to have just a fraction of what you have.

We need to recognize when we are blest and never cease to be thankful. As I always say, look around you and see the many people who do not even have a fraction of what you have. When you compare yourself with others you are way out front. It is a good thing God is not like man for some of us would be left holding nothing; just to give us a wake up call.

Each day I am thankful. I am thankful for every cent that I have in the bank, yes down to the last cent I am thankful for. I am thankful that I can help someone else whenever they have a need. I am thankful that I have a job and good health insurance. I am thankful that I have the activity of my limbs. I am thankful that I can see the sunshine outside my windows.

So let us never cease to be thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment